Magisk is the largest tool for modifications of all versions of Android without any modifications on system partitions or so-called Systemless. So if you are looking for an efficient and simple way to root your Android device Magisk is the best tool to do that quickly & easily. Magisk supported On almost all Android devices. In This Article, you can Download Magisk 18.0 And Magisk Manager 6.1.0
Magisk tool is a Root app for the android device was developed on October 3, 2016, by Topjohnwu, Magisk is the best replacement for Chainfire’s SuperSU. The Magisk app supports all Android 5.0 and higher, as we know that the Android system is an open system and you can modify it with anyone, with Magisk you can ROOT your device, but that’s not all. It includes a very powerful universal Systemless interface & Magisk modifies the boot image and adds files to data and cache, Delete dm-verity, force encrypts, And you can hide Magisk so that it is not detected by SafetyNet.
Magisk provides Systemless ROOT, which is only used to control the ROOT of other applications, but Magisk adds many features that you can take advantage of after the ROOT. The Systemless ROOT is not affect the system files or the systems of the phone, but leaves the phone completely clean of any modifications that may harm the system, which means that if you use the official software from the company, for example, and you do a ROOT by Magisk you can receive updates air OTA, You can also hide these permissions to run applications that do not work if you find that your phone ROOTING.
What’s New on Magisk 18.0
- Migrate all code base to C++
- Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager
- Deprecate path /sbin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
- Boot scripts are moved from
/.core/ .d to /data/adb/ .d
- Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module)
- Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules
- Use component names instead of process names as targets
- Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat)
- Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection
- Hide list is now stored in the database instead of raw textfile in images
- Add “–status” option to CLI
- Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points
- Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager
- Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected
- Support new av rules: type_change, type_member
- Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching sepolicy to log all denies for debugging
- Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers
- Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers
- Add new CPIO command: “exists”
What’s New on Magisk Manager 6.1.0
- Introduce new downloading methods: no longer uses buggy system Download Manager
- Introduce many new notifications for better user experience
- Add support for Magisk v18.0
- Change the application name to “Manager” after hiding(repackaging) to prevent app name detection
- Add built-in systemless hosts module (access in settings)
- Auto launch the newly installed app after hiding(repackaging) and restoring Magisk Manager
- Fix bug causing incomplete module.prop in modules to have improper UI
How to install Magisk 18.0 & Magisk Manager 6.1.0 on your device:
1- First, download the latest version of Magisk Manager.
2- Copy the Magisk-18.0.zip file on your internal storage or SD card.
3- Restart your Device in Recovery mode: You will need a custom recovery like TWRP to flash Magisk on your phone.
4- Install and flash Magisk :
- Choose “Install” in the TWRP recovery and then choose “Magisk-18.0.zip“
- Press the return key
- Just press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
5 – Now Download & install the APK file “Magisk Manager 6.1.0
6- Restart your device.