Magisk is the largest tool for modifications of all versions of Android without any modifications on system partitions or so-called Systemless. So if you are looking for an efficient and simple way to root your Android device Magisk is the best tool to do that quickly & easily. Magisk supported On almost all Android devices. In This Article, you can Download Magisk And Magisk Manager APK All Versions.
Magisk tool is a Root app for the android device was developed on October 3, 2016, by Topjohnwu, Magisk is the best replacement for Chainfire’s SuperSU. The Magisk app supports all Android 5.0 and higher, as we know that the Android system is an open system and you can modify it with anyone, with Magisk you can ROOT your device, but that’s not all. It includes a very powerful universal Systemless interface & Magisk modifies the boot image and adds files to data and cache, Delete dm-verity, force encrypts, And you can hide Magisk so that it is not detected by SafetyNet.
Magisk provides Systemless ROOT, which is only used to control the ROOT of other applications, but Magisk adds many features that you can take advantage of after the ROOT. The Systemless ROOT is not affect the system files or the systems of the phone, but leaves the phone completely clean of any modifications that may harm the system, which means that if you use the official software from the company, for example, and you do a ROOT by Magisk you can receive updates air OTA, You can also hide these permissions to run applications that do not work if you find that your phone ROOTING.
Download Magisk 19.1 & Magisk Manager 7.1.2
- Support Android Q Beta 2 & recovery based Magisk
- The new sbin overlay setup process for better compatibility
- Allow long pressing volume up to boot to recovery in recovery mode
- Use self-created device nodes & proper system_root for mirror
- Do not allow adding new files/folders in partition root folder (e.g. /system or /vendor)
Download Magisk Manager
How to install Magisk & Magisk Manager on your device
1- Download the latest version of Magisk.zip & Magisk Manager APK.
2- Copy the Magisk.zip file on your internal storage or SD card.
3- Restart your Android Device in Recovery mode:
- You will need a custom recovery like TWRP to flash Magisk on your phone.
4- Install and flash Magisk :
- In the TWRP recovery Click on Install then choose Magisk.zip.
- Press the return key
- Just press Reboot to restart the Android phone in normal mode.
5 – Now Download & install the Apk file “Magisk Manager
6- Restart your device. & That’s it, you have successfully install Magisk in your Android Mobile.