In this Android Root 101 series, we are going to learn how to install TWRP & root with Magisk on any Samsung Android(that has an unlocked bootloader). This is the “universal method” you can use to install TWRP recovery on any Samsung Android device with unlocked bootloader and also root easily using Magisk.
See also How to Install Custom ROM w/ Any Android:
Please also read the full written step-by-step tutorial here as it shows in detail which steps to skip for the different variations on a Samsung Android:
Download ODIN & Drivers:
Download Magisk and Samsung Root Tools:
This tutorial will work on the following phones:
– Exynos models of Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Plus, Note 7, Note 8, S9, and S9 Plus Chinese Qualcomm models of Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Plus, Note 7, Note 8, S9, and S9 Plus
– Most models of Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, S2 except AT&T and Verizon models.
– Most models of Galaxy Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2 except AT&T and Verizon models.
– Most 2015 models of Samsung Android devices will be supported but avoid AT&T/Verizon models as they have locked bootloaders.
– Most 2017 and older Exynos models of Samsung Android devices are supported.
This tutorial is part of the Android Root 101 series, if you want to learn about Android root and custom ROMs check out the whole Android Root 101 Series w/ Table of Contents for easy browsing:
OR check out the Android Root 101 YouTube Playlist:
Join our NEW #HighOnAndroid Forum:
Follow me on my social accts:
Tweets by zedomax
Stay #HighOnAndroid T-shirts here:
*****My Other YouTube Channels*****
My Korean channel is here:
My HighOnCamera channel is here:
My HighOnDrone channel is here:
My HighOnCoins channel is here:
My daughter Peony’s channel is here:
My dog Bowie’s channel is here:
YouTube Audio Credits:
EDM Detection Mode by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Dark Red Wine by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
install,twrp,galaxy s7 edge,magisk,root,android,universal method,how to,samsung,yt:cc=on,galaxy s9,galaxy s8,galaxy s7,galaxy s9 plus,galaxy s8 plus,galaxy note 8,galaxy note 7