- Name : – Magisk Root
- Latest Version : – v5.9.1
- Updated On : – September 1, 2018
- Size : – 1.99 MB
- Total Downloads : – 20.6 million
- Rating : – 4.7/5
- Requirement : – Android 5.0+
- Developer : – Topjohnwu(Mr. John Wu)
In the past few years Magisk gained a lot of trust and gratitude from users and today this amazing rooting tool has becoming one of the best and fastest
way to Root any type of Android device running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. As you already know Magik is the only complete universal and systemless rooting tool that
has ever developed on jailbreak history. The full ownership of this amazing Android Rooting tool goes to XDA Developer topjohnwu and for his crew and you can find out
easy ways to Magisk Download on your device from our download section below.
The Reasons Why You Need Magisk Root
- Magisk Download gives you so many privileges over your default Android and I have mentioned some of the main advantages of Magisk Download below. Read them carefully before you heading to download section it will help you to understand the power of this impressive tool.
- Magisk is not just a Rooting solution for your Android. It is the best solution for everything on your Android device.
- Magisk Download is 100% free and as it is very light software it won’t take much time to install as well.
- Once you Root your device using Magisk, you can download more Apps which only supports for Rooted devices from Google Play Store.
- As this is a systemless rooting tool, you can also download and install unsupported Apps for Rooted devices without losing the root as well.
- You can have over the air updates and install them without getting any hiccups as well.
- Bypassing the security barriers is also one of the best advantages of Magisk Root and this allows you to void so many security issues including SafetyNet: as well.
- As we know most rooting tools do not include unroot or uninstall method and most users had to face so many problems by using those Rooting tools. But Magisk root has its own uninstall button in the user interface and you can unroot your device anytime you want easily.
5 Main Features of Magisk That You Must Know About
- Magisk Hide – This will allows you to bypass the security barriers while you using certain games and Android Pay. you can also disable this feature from the App
- Install Feature – You can use this section to Install, update or remove Magisk from your device.
- Superuser – This feature will only work if you root your device using MagiskSU and superuser will manage root permissions, switch loggins and root notifications for Apps as well.
- Modules – You can use this function to control modules on your Android device and you can enable, disable or delete them with use of Modules feature easily.
- Downloads – This tool helps you to find the modules inside the Magisk repo and helps you to install them on your device.
Magisk Root Versions
Magisk V16.0(Latest Release)
We recommend you to always download the latest version as it includes bug fixes and more advanced features that you might fall in love with.
Magisk Download Guidance for You
Download the correct and safe tool to for root your Android is the first obstacle that any Android user had to face in their rooting life and I hope
you already passed that point and pick the correct Root tool Magisk Download for your Android device. Anyhow as you know Magisk includes so many other things besides root
and MagiskSU is the section that helps you to Root your Android OS. As we already know root is not an easy process and it needs your 100% full attention until the whole
process ends as well. So once you finish the latest Magisk Download on your device, we recommend you to follow the exact correct steps that I mentioned above. If you have
any future questions about Magisk Download, feel free to contact us anytime you need.
Magisk Root Latest Version 5.9.1 Released! (September 1, 2018)
Magisk Manager Latest v5.9.1 is just released. If you are not rooted your device with this amazing systemless-ly tool, it’s time for you to make a real change in your Android device. You can download Magisk Root Latest Version v5.9.1 in our download section below. If your device is already rooted with magisk, you can update it now in your Magisk Manager easily.
- 100% fully open source
- MagiskSU complete open source root solution
- Magisk Mount to do any system modification without touching your system partitions
- Magisk Hide to bypass Google SafetyNet, banking Apps, game tamper checks etc
- Resetprop to do any system property enhancement including read only props
- Miscellaneous to remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, force encrypt or unlock system partitions clocks to support remount to rw