Magisk Manager is a widely used rooting tool for Android device. Its strongest suit is that it lets the no-root application to download and run in the phone without removing the root settings. Interestingly! Magisk Manager APK, developed by Topjonhwu, aims to solve the users’ problem of toggling between the lengthy process of rooting and non-rooting to download and use the various application on the phone.
Magisk Manager APK
App Name: Magisk Manager APK
App Size: 2.5 MB
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: August 7, 2019
It helps the device interface to download those applications that demand the system to be non-rooted, say Internet Banking apps and other payment apps. Also, it helps in accessing the apps that need the root permission to launch on your device. Thus, even your phone is rooted, you can easily operate it as you wish, with all types of app downloads.
After unleashing about exactly What is Magisk Manager, there’re still some of the feature-highlights latched out of this amazing root manager that makes it most effective and efficient leading amongst all other apps of such kind.
Magisk Manager has magical features that let you operate your phone like a pro. It enables you to enter the device’s hidden areas and does wonders with your smartphone. There are numerous salient features listed below of this app that are capable to operate multiple root/no-root apps with no stressful interface inputs. Check them down-
Open Source Platform
Magisk Manager App is interestingly built as an open-source application which means that users can easily run the application on any of the Google-supported platforms. Its codecs are available easily for further developments and function add-ons.
Allows customizing Superuser permissions and other system grants. Get in the application’s interface, set the notifications and other system settings.
Your device contains the two parts of your interface, namely System and Boot. Magisk APK doesn’t interfere in your system partition and keep it intact. It only saves the necessary data and alters the boot part helping the no-root apps to download and run in the device efficiently.
Toggle with the root system of Latest Magisk Manager with Google’s Safety Net Security Check wherein you can easily hide the rooting configurations of the system to run all your apps as needed. So now, users can run their Banking apps, SnapChat, PUBG and other favorite applications which demands no-root configurations.
It allows modifying system properties including read-only props.
Users can easily download the system Modules directly through the Magisk Manager App in order to enhance the interface functionality.
Download Magisk Manager APK – A Complete Guide
No doubt Magisk Manager is worth trying if you love checking out new apps, games and other bots on your phone. It helps you get the stuff with all the modifications needful to process applications and even capable to amend some of the app’s configurations. The app is distinctive not only in its functions but also with its download procedure, yet simple. Scout yourself to find what’s the catch here with Magisk Manager Apk download.
For Rooted Phones
If your phone is already rooted with the other rooter then that’s quite good news because then it’s really a matter of seconds to download Magisk Manager. All you need to do is simply follow the steps written below.
- Enable Unknown Sources > Security > Settings.
- Search the web for Magisk Manager download.
- Source it from any of the trusted third-party sites.
- Download Magisk Manager APK latest version.
- Open it from the ‘Downloads’ of your phone.
- Click on ‘Install’.
- Your Magisk is now ready to run.
Note: If you already have any rooting system say SuperSu, then after installation, grant the rooting permissions to Magisk Manager and then click on ‘Install’ again.
For Unrooted Phones
For the unrooted phones, users need to download the .zip file of the applications and then flash it through TWRP recovery. Keeping it simple, just follow the below illustrated steps for the Magisk Manager latest APK download.
Downloading and Flashing the Zip file
- Search for the Magisk zip file Download on the web.
- Visit the trusted third-party website for the zip file download.
- Download Magisk latest version zip file.
- Do remember the location your downloaded file has been saved.
- Switch off the phone now.
- Press Switch + Volume Down buttons together to reach on the recovery mode of your phone.
- Make sure the TWRP recovery has been already downloaded on your phone system.
- Open TWRP recovery.
- Click ‘Install’ there.
- Search the Magisk zip file from the location
- Tap on ‘Install’ for the zip file.
- Once done, you have now successfully flashed the zip file on your phone.
- Reboot your phone to ensure it’s working
Install Latest Magisk Manager App
- After successfully flashing the zip file, now download the Magisk Manager APK from the web.
- Open it from the ‘Downloads’ folder of your phone.
- Launch it clicking on ‘Install’.
- Your Magisk Manager App is now successfully installed on your phone to use.
Note: There is no certain Magisk Manager official site but users can get the links and interaction forum to connect with the developer easily and put up their queries and feedbacks.
Technical System Requirements
|Name||Magisk Manager Apk|
|Last Updated||August 7, 2019|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.0 & Above|
|App Size||2.5 MB|
How To Use Magisk Manager App?
The application is kept simple with no complex and lengthy options that need to scan the app. Just move on with the steps below to find what’s hidden in the app.
- Open the app.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button signified by three parallel lines on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Go to the ‘Settings’.
- You can find all the features right there.
- Enable the mode you want for yourself.
- As you select the one, you will be then directed to the new screen with all your mobile apps enlisted.
- Choose the apps you want to execute the option on.
- And that’s it, your options will then be implemented on all the apps you selected.
- You can anytime change the apps you selected visiting the option again.
- Simple yet significant in effect!
How To Download Modules in Magisk Manager?
The Modules in the application works the same as the extensions and plugins work on other systems. So to add and download the Modules to the app, here we are the stepped procedure to acknowledge.
- Go to the Menu of the app from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Go to ‘Downloads’.
- Select the Module clicking on the ‘download’ sign.
- A pop-up screen will appear with the option ‘Download’ and ‘Install’.
- If you want to launch the module and save it within the app itself, then select the ‘install’ option.
- If you want to manually flash the recovery and then launch the module to save it on your device storage, then click on the ‘Download’ option.
- After selecting the needful option, the system will automatically execute your command.
How to Uninstall Magisk Manager?
Many times it might be difficult for the users to get rid of the rooted system applications, but Magisk Manager is prodigious. The app never dominates your system and easy in discarding within 2 steps.
- Get in the app.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Uninstall’ option available.
- The next window will ask to demolish all the executed functions and uninstall. Click on ‘Complete Uninstall’.
- And that is all, your app is now uninstalled from your device.
Magisk Manager stands really well when comes about the system settings with great flexibility and options and let your device play multiple roles as per the application’s soothing. Besides so many features it offers, it might trap you in the problems like boot loops, system error 1, error 7, etc. Resolving all these, Magisk Manager Beta is now out with a more efficient system and codecs with updated Resetprop, communications system, and Magisk Obfuscation.
Also, some bots offer to download Magisk Manager Pro but we cannot state their authentication for your system. So, before complying any applications and modifications in your device, do care to go with the good malware tracker for your system keeping bugs far from your device. Also, get with us to find more useful applications, games, and software on our website.